I started this blog with the intentions of covering parties I attend, to strike up a mini socialite career, mainly to avoid growing up for a little while longer. I will graduate from college exactly four days after this post is published. And to be honest, I'm simply not ready to go. To paint you a better picture, I'm a sorority girl, and I'm good at what I do.
Through my preliminary research for this blog has come self-discovery. While I do love a good party, I have come to realize that, yes, there is more out there. And unlike your average party girl, I'm inspired to find it. Owning a boutique, starting a non-profit, and contributing to Vogue are all in the gameplan.
As a realist, I recognize what it takes to get there, as well as the odds standing against me. But if college has taught me anything, its the importance of using your resources; playing your strong suits. It's all about what and who you know...and if there's one thing I know best, it's socializing. I have 22 years of experience, after all.
I have big plans, and it should come as no surprise from my confident tone that I usually get what I want. Daddy has no aide in these plans, but I don't think it should be a problem. I'm a strong believer that if you want something bad enough, you'll figure out a way to attain it.
So while I long for the days when success comes easy, for now, I'll stick to what I know and that's how to have a good time.
Meet me at the club. It's going down.
... And while you're seeing double, I'll be seeing red and writing about it.
Through my preliminary research for this blog has come self-discovery. While I do love a good party, I have come to realize that, yes, there is more out there. And unlike your average party girl, I'm inspired to find it. Owning a boutique, starting a non-profit, and contributing to Vogue are all in the gameplan.
As a realist, I recognize what it takes to get there, as well as the odds standing against me. But if college has taught me anything, its the importance of using your resources; playing your strong suits. It's all about what and who you know...and if there's one thing I know best, it's socializing. I have 22 years of experience, after all.
I have big plans, and it should come as no surprise from my confident tone that I usually get what I want. Daddy has no aide in these plans, but I don't think it should be a problem. I'm a strong believer that if you want something bad enough, you'll figure out a way to attain it.
So while I long for the days when success comes easy, for now, I'll stick to what I know and that's how to have a good time.
Meet me at the club. It's going down.
... And while you're seeing double, I'll be seeing red and writing about it.


Comments (0)
Post a Comment