The madness that is Midsummer at the Phi Tau house seemed the perfect close to my last fraternity shebang. Arriving after midnight to avoid the majority of the random kids that show up to these things, I was pleased to find DJ EJ spinning live in the backyard, a house full of friends and family and enough drama to keep my attention for the 5- hour span we stayed. I mean, your last fraternity party (ever) doesn't exactly warrant a 2-o'clock departure.
Fights between the couples of the year (or the minute), blowing the guys minds with talks of how big our boobs actually were, fuck-marry-kill games, and heart-to-hearts in the attic place this party near the top of the ranking spectrum.
It's hard to think that I won't be at Kookie Tuesday like usual, come September. Perhaps we can start our own tradition to substitute. However, I saw nearly everyone who has had an impact in my life over the past four years, and left for the West Co house feeling extremely blessed with such amaing friends.
* In other news, please note, that when traveling from a party at 5 am, McDonalds is the wrong craving to try and fuel, as they have already started serving breakfast at this time.
Fights between the couples of the year (or the minute), blowing the guys minds with talks of how big our boobs actually were, fuck-marry-kill games, and heart-to-hearts in the attic place this party near the top of the ranking spectrum.
It's hard to think that I won't be at Kookie Tuesday like usual, come September. Perhaps we can start our own tradition to substitute. However, I saw nearly everyone who has had an impact in my life over the past four years, and left for the West Co house feeling extremely blessed with such amaing friends.
* In other news, please note, that when traveling from a party at 5 am, McDonalds is the wrong craving to try and fuel, as they have already started serving breakfast at this time.


Comments (0)
Post a Comment