Nothing surprises me these days. Like a child with visitation rights, I have been stuck between LA and SD for years, and after DAYS (yeah, almost an entire week ladies and gentlemen) of not sleeping because of killer anxiety, I am at the best place I could be with my decisions.
In case you didn't get that, I'm ready to come home San Diego! While I love my P-town homies to death, I am stoked to be without some of the ish I've been carrying for MONTHS. Not holding any grudges, and not looking back, I'm finally okay (slash more than okay, actually excited?!) with my choice to move home for a bit.
The sense of relief I get from knowing I've cut all ties is unparalleled. Clean Slate. Not most of course, just the ones who have really been holding me back. *SIGH* This. Is. Awesome.
And they say absence makes the heart grow fonder....pffffffff :)
In case you didn't get that, I'm ready to come home San Diego! While I love my P-town homies to death, I am stoked to be without some of the ish I've been carrying for MONTHS. Not holding any grudges, and not looking back, I'm finally okay (slash more than okay, actually excited?!) with my choice to move home for a bit.
The sense of relief I get from knowing I've cut all ties is unparalleled. Clean Slate. Not most of course, just the ones who have really been holding me back. *SIGH* This. Is. Awesome.
And they say absence makes the heart grow fonder....pffffffff :)


sounds like you did what you needed to do. (though im just guessing)