There's no simpler way to put it- I heart Ivy.The DT boutique hotel caters to all different age groups and moods offering dining, lounge, and club options. While we've all partied our little hearts out on the rooftop digs, Eden, some of us are eager to tame our summer ways and try Ivy’s October launch: the wine bar.
Featuring 80 world class offerings, Ivy has created multiple tasting size options with a keycard pouring system to rival DT competitors like Syrah Spirit & Wine Parlor.
Bit of a light weight? The wine bar also offers paired appetizers and deserts to leave you warm and fuzzy rather than tipsy-turvy.
I'll start with the Veuve Clicquot. What? Champagne’s wine too.

Featuring 80 world class offerings, Ivy has created multiple tasting size options with a keycard pouring system to rival DT competitors like Syrah Spirit & Wine Parlor.
Bit of a light weight? The wine bar also offers paired appetizers and deserts to leave you warm and fuzzy rather than tipsy-turvy.
I'll start with the Veuve Clicquot. What? Champagne’s wine too.



Comments (0)
Post a Comment