Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in Personal | Posted on 4:54 PM
One of the things I look forward to most online each day are tweets from Cafe Gratitude. In the overwhelming ocean of social media, it's tweeters like CG that stand out for doing more than providing followers with news blasts and celebrity updates. CG's Question Of the Day is a breath of fresh air and keeps me on my toes, questioning my motivations and decisions.
Check them out at http://twitter.com/GratitudeQOD
So what do I love? I love that I don't kid myself about the things I love. I am more confident then ever being the fashion-and-music-loving bohemian I've become. I'm pretty certain I was a teenager in the wrong decade (let's assume it should have been late 60's/early 70's), but I love the fact that I can still be that person at present. I find it no coincidence that I was watching my favorite movie and inspiration, at the time I read and answered this tweet.
Check them out at http://twitter.com/GratitudeQOD
Today's QOD? "What do you love about this present moment?"
So what do I love? I love that I don't kid myself about the things I love. I am more confident then ever being the fashion-and-music-loving bohemian I've become. I'm pretty certain I was a teenager in the wrong decade (let's assume it should have been late 60's/early 70's), but I love the fact that I can still be that person at present. I find it no coincidence that I was watching my favorite movie and inspiration, at the time I read and answered this tweet.



Comments (0)
Post a Comment