Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in Personal | Posted on 4:23 PM
YYYvette i wanna be the little spoon..
about 19 hours ago via web
daniicalifornia @YYYvette I would bite the bullet and be your big spoon, if I must.
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to
missmelissec Before or after we all dance? RT @daniicalifornia: @YYYvette I would bite the bullet and be your big spoon, if I must.
about 18 hours ago via web
YYYvette @missmelissec @daniicalifornia: wait, so who's gonna be the biggest spoon? i nominate @hollybear8!
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to missmelissec
daniicalifornia @YYYvette @missmelissec @hollybear8 Tag! She's it! Spooning can now commence!
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to YYYvette
HollyBear8 @YYYvette @missmelissec @daniicalifornia No one even bothered to ask my opinion! Rude!
about 18 hours ago via web
about 19 hours ago via web
daniicalifornia @YYYvette I would bite the bullet and be your big spoon, if I must.
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to
missmelissec Before or after we all dance? RT @daniicalifornia: @YYYvette I would bite the bullet and be your big spoon, if I must.
about 18 hours ago via web
YYYvette @missmelissec @daniicalifornia: wait, so who's gonna be the biggest spoon? i nominate @hollybear8!
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to missmelissec
daniicalifornia @YYYvette @missmelissec @hollybear8 Tag! She's it! Spooning can now commence!
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to YYYvette
HollyBear8 @YYYvette @missmelissec @daniicalifornia No one even bothered to ask my opinion! Rude!
about 18 hours ago via web


Comments (0)
Post a Comment