Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in Music | Posted on 6:12 PM
During Follow Friday today on Twitter, a friend described me as a "social media star on the rise." While I prefer the tag media maven, I can't complain about a #FF shoutout! I love coming across social media campaigns that are both accessible and successful, and this one is sure to work!
Our new friend John, below, has started an event in the hopes of winning a Facebook bet with his boss. A bet with the winnings of an all expense paid Coachella trip, that is. Now as a lover of social media and all things music, I just couldn't ignore his plee, and you better not either!
Help John out on his quest to Coachella, by attending the event here and becoming a fan of SWIRE. See you @ Coachella John!



Thank you so much for supporting John V. He really is my friend! lol and the sweetest guy who deserves to go to coachella...I knew you would support him hence why I sent you the invite! lol love you!
I think his story is so cool! I really hope to see him there!