Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in Gimme that, Music | Posted on 11:52 AM
Anyone who has gone to a festival or show with me knows how anxious I get when I see promoters outside the gates, eager to pass out quarter pagers, because consequently 99% of them end up on the street. It KILLS me EVERYTIME.
While I've commented numerous times about how these promoters might as well bring recycling bins for concert goers to return unwanted flyers they've been guiltily cornered into taking, better promotional materials would probably be an easier solution. Stuff people can actually use perhaps?
Record labels and beer brands hit the nail on the head passing out cardstock fans @ Coachella, something I kept through the entire weekend, and resultingly remember the company. (Heineken). But the best promotional item I saw all weekend came from Electric Daisy Carnival of course! Daisy seeds, pictured below, reminding us of the freaks fun + festiviteez we can expect from the festival. (Tickets, coincidentally, went on sale two days later). You best believe I'm growing the EDC love, like it suggests. Love me some smart advertising!
While I've commented numerous times about how these promoters might as well bring recycling bins for concert goers to return unwanted flyers they've been guiltily cornered into taking, better promotional materials would probably be an easier solution. Stuff people can actually use perhaps?
Record labels and beer brands hit the nail on the head passing out cardstock fans @ Coachella, something I kept through the entire weekend, and resultingly remember the company. (Heineken). But the best promotional item I saw all weekend came from Electric Daisy Carnival of course! Daisy seeds, pictured below, reminding us of the freaks fun + festiviteez we can expect from the festival. (Tickets, coincidentally, went on sale two days later). You best believe I'm growing the EDC love, like it suggests. Love me some smart advertising!



Comments (0)
Post a Comment