Ok, there's a reason I've avoided this place for the last two years. I hate the music, the crowd and the overall atmosphere. But walking straight in at, what was it, 11:30 or midnight was kinda nice. When I reached the roof top and could actually breathe, the people up there were pretty tolerable. And when Rox and I noticed that the rooftop was not playing high school dance music and in fact was mixing tracks by artists like KASKADE, we actually began to have a good time.
While we did end up getting drunk, having fun, and even spotting Stephanie Pratt, I don't plan on going back any time soon. Let's just say it was like a high school reunion up in that bitch. Blasts from the past aren't my cup of tea.
While we did end up getting drunk, having fun, and even spotting Stephanie Pratt, I don't plan on going back any time soon. Let's just say it was like a high school reunion up in that bitch. Blasts from the past aren't my cup of tea.


Comments (0)
Post a Comment