Laidback Luke Talks Dirty at Voyeur's 1st Birthday

Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in , | Posted on 10:15 PM

After hearing a couple rumors, I had pretty much assumed Boys Noize was set to play Voyeur's 1 Year Anniversary Party, Tuesday. While I do love me some BN, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Voyeur's Johnny Shockey walking three backpack toting men across the street. One was very tiny, too tiny, to be anyone other than the most preshy of preshies, LAIDBACK LUKE. BBM sent. The line around the building goes crazy, and everyone settles in to our favorite EDM heaven, for THE BEST 1ST BIRTHDAY ANYONE'S EVER BEEN TO.

LBL takes to the decks as if he's playing another 60,000+ crowd, but to San Diego's luck, he's seriously within an arm's reach... as if I didn't love him enough for bringing back what EDC is REALLY about (great music and good vibes.)

Insane passion, insane presence, INSANE PERFORMANCE.

If you don't know, now you know. Voyeur AND Laidback Luke? Kind of a big deal ;)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...