fluxx'd

Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in , , | Posted on 8:31 PM

made my way out to fluxx last night after hearing positive things from two trusted and party experienced friends- needless to say I knew I was in for a good time. the closest thing san diego has to offer to the vegas scene, fluxx steps it up even further by changing theme and decor each month.

thursdays are now EDM nights, hosting both local and full-fledged electronic rockstars. while you could tell it wasn't quite the voyeur crowd, you could still pick out the hipsters on the dancefloor. I got rave reviews (pun-intended) on a slouchy beanie I knit and threw on last minute to dress down my LBD since it was, afterall, only a thursday night. club goers also seemed particularly drawn to the feather earrings I made a few months back, some even grabbing for them- ow! (apparently they felt nice...) since the only picture I have of either is both dim, hazy and a metaphor for how we were all feeling after a 4-hour dance sesh, Jenn literally helped a sista out to show how they're really supposed to look.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...