TRANSITIONAL INSPIRATIONS

Posted by Melissa Carpenter | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 9:07 PM

I have a hard time with Spring, I'll admit it. As I get older (don't you hate that?), I continue to be drawn to clothes that say "dark and moody" rather than "floral and flirty." Finding looks that tranisition from Winter to Spring, especially now that we're in some sort of seasonal limbo, can just be a bitch.

As I'm feeling uninspired, I like to take a look around and see what everyone else is doing. Rather than copying (don't you hate that, too?), I try to translate the looks I like, with my own pieces and style quirks. These we♥it ones have definitely got me thinking!




1. Giving up my black jeans is a definite no-go, so I enjoy the first look, balanced with a white top and jacket. 2. Loving the textures of the ties below it- lace is always easy to funk up, and the creme color brings a softness to my otherwise edgy demeanor. 3. While I may not play much into florals, I am always down for a great animal or tribal print. Mixed with an airy or sheer fabric, these will be money with denim cutoffs, bike shorts and more.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...